July 23, 2012

Canadian Brushstrokes Magazine Finalist

It has been quite some time since I have updated my blog due to our vacation but I'm excited to ramp things up again......Let the painting begin!!!   Yahhh!!!!


I loved this video that Dreama Tolle Perry posted on her website.  She is a fantastic artist and  blogger who shares tons of interesting information.  The video reminds us that there is beauty everywhere; we just need to take the time to see it.  In my paintings I try to capture snapshots of our busy lives and the beauty that is often overlooked. 


I'm thrilled that Canadian Brushstrokes Magazine has selected "Light Reading" as a finalist in the "All About the Light" contest. My paintings appear on Page 6 and Page18.


2 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Hey, good for you. It was nice to see someone I sort of know in the magazine. Congrats!!

Donna MacDonald AFCA said...

Thanks Wendy =)